Rotary Joint, is also called rotary union or swivel joint.
The QGX series rotary joints adopt convex-surface seal technology, advanced QPQ process techniques and multiple spring design, allowing for zero leakage and high efficiency. Other reliable components include imported graphite ring, O-ring and stationary siphon. This series of rotary union is suitable for medium and high speed working environments (less than 800 rpm).
Main Configurations: Elbow head, wear plate, body, component, horizontal support tube, seal ring, spring
Advantages of Rotary Joints
1. Optimized balanced seal assembly
2. Piston absorb axial misalignment
3. Multi-spring assembly compensates for axial misalignment
4. Antimony- impregnated seal package
5. Cantilever stationary siphon
6. Support tube strengthens siphon assembly to maintain optimum siphon clearance
7. No maintenance required
8. Extended seal life and increased reliability.
9. For high or moderate speed paper machine applications
Technical Parameters of Rotating Joints
Max. pressure: 11Bar/160psi
Max. temperature: 235℃/455°F
Max. speed: 800mpm